Friday, September 5, 2008

Meeting... With an Insight - Part 2

Something that i never expected happened. I just could not keep my mouth shut. i never realised how people can be so sensitive. The best part, i never learn from my mistakes. I discussed with the guy whose leg i had pulled with a girl, and he says, why does this always happen to you!!!! I felt bad in a way,i am still feeling bad. Not for the fact that i had hurt her, not for the fact that a Joke went bad.... Just for the reason that, i am not learning. I only hope this blog reminds me to keep my mouth shut when others are around. Talkin leads one to so much shit!!!! i want to believe in the saying, "Silence is a virtue"

But does one enjoy when quite? Are meetings with friends justified if one has to be quite? I dont think i will ever know, but i will always keep quite and try to learn from my mistakes....

1 comment:

Rashmi said...

Hey.. Don't be hard on yourself. It was actually bad timing. And it is quite hard to put oneself in someone elses place. So these things are bound to happen. As for this case, lets say let bygones be bygones. As for "Talkin leads one to so much shit!" i think its just what you chose to say. How would you have a discussion or learn from others if you chose to be quiet?