Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Challenge and the Honey moon trip

Forgot to mention 300 but 400 looks good. It is a humongous challenge to push your friends to Vote and then the stupid website does not send the mail. I have lost over 50 votes just because the mails did not go from the website to my friends. I wish there was a way out....

The good thing is, if i am facing this problem, everyone are.. :)

I will surely push people to get me till 500. i still have not asked my office team to vote, keeping for the last day. 500 votes at least 50 testimonials and in the top 100 would give me satisfaction that i at least stand a chance.

17th is the D day, lets see how things go.

Amidst all this chaos, Anu and i were planning our honey moon and we could not think of many places. Although we have an idea of what we want. something like a beach is for sure (The snow idea has been put on hold), Out of the country is for sure (We can always visit places in India right) and the budget should not be more than a Lakh.... does that sound like a plan????

No comments: