Thursday, July 23, 2009

We didn't make it to the Top 12

From all the excitement in the previous blog to all low today....

We could not make it to the top 12. It was heart-breaking, disappointing, shattering and the entire painful words one can describe. Not that we have one so many challenges in the past that we should be disheartened. In fact, coming to think of it, i have never one a challenge/prizes/event apart from the school level 100 meter sprint.

I had set so many things on this and now we are back to square one. I am planning to take the day off as i have a bad head-ache since the results are out.

Anyway, I will be doing something soon just to take this off my mind. Somewhere deep inside I have given hopes of ever competing again. Our daily routine is enough to survive I think....

On a sad note, see you all soon...

No comments: